PRO-II 10"10" HLCD RGB Tower Speakers
Ten Inches of Pure Acoustical Horsepower
The next generation of off-road audio has arrived. Introducing the ProBox PRO-II 10" Tower Speaker: an audio powerhouse you truly have to hear to believe!
The PRO-II 10” Tower Speaker features a 6” passive radiator, which effectively increases the low range frequency output, giving you more bass-pounding bang for your buck. The 2.5” voice coil is 25% larger than our previous generation 10” Tower, for increased power handling.
Like all ProBox Tower Speakers, the PRO-II 10” Tower features integrated RGB LED lighting, which, when paired with the ProBox RGB LED Controller (sold separately) and EZ LED smartphone app, creates a dazzling light show that pulses to the beat of your music.
The enclosure is constructed of aviation-grade composite material, which produces a rigid structure for better sound performance. This construction is ideal for the rugged abuse a UTV will present while trail riding. In addition, the enclosure is waterproof and UV treated, making these speakers not only suitable for UTVs but also for marine use, on an outdoor patio or by the pool.
The solid aluminum mounting clamps adjust to fit bars from 1-1/2” to 2” in diameter, and rotate a full 360° for precise positioning of the speakers.
- Coaxial horn loaded compression driver
- Custom tooled phase plug design offers balanced high frequency dispersion
- Neodymium magnet design
- Passive radiator design for increased bass response
- Patented waterproof paper cone for increased mid-range performance
- 10” high performance, high efficiency speaker with 400 watt power handling
- Solid CNC machined aluminum 360° rotation mounting clamp with 1.5”, 1.75”, 1.875” and 2” rubber inserts
- UV-complainant ceramic embedded fiberglass composite enclosure
- Integrated RGB LED lighting
- Front firing speaker frequency response: 40Hz to 20kHz
- Passive radiator frequency response: 55Hz to 120Hz
- Woofer voice coil: 2.5” (63mm)
- Compression tweeter voice coil: 1” (25mm)
Also in This Category:
Featuring a Passive Radiator for Increased Bass Response
Our 10" tower speakers feature a 6” passive radiator for increased bass response over standard tower speakers. A passive radiator speaker is a simple device that increases the low frequency response (bass) of a speaker system. When used properly, a passive radiator can give a speaker system the comparable performance characteristics of a much larger system.
See This Product in Action!
Recommended Amplifier: PBR1500
To power your PRO-II 10" Tower Speakers, we recommend our PBR1500 1500 watt, 2 channel Off-Road Audio Amplifier Kit with Bluetooth Controller. This kit is a complete solution that includes everything you need to stream Bluetooth + 1500W amplified audio to your off-road ProBox tower speakers.
Also Available: BAK1500
Includes two pairs of the new PRO-II 10" Tower Speakers, and our new 1500 watt, 2 channel Audio Amplifier Kit (PBR1500).
Control Your RGB LED Lights from Your Phone
With the EZ LED app, you can use your smartphone to simultaneously control the colors and flash pattern of the LEDs in your ProBox RGB tower speakers, RGB component speakers, and RGB wheel well kit. The EZ LED app is available for free from the iTunes App Store and Google Play.
Assembled in the USA with parts from China. Availability, pricing, descriptions and specifications subject to change without notice.