PRO-FXTF4 Fits 2015 and up Kawasaki Mule Pro FXT
This ProBox top is extremely rigid and can tolerate repeated abuse. All ProBox tops can endure wind speeds of 100+ mph while being hauled to and from your favorite riding destination.
The PRO-FXTF4 top is constructed from reinforced “formed” fiberglass, then sealed with our ProBox Armor Coating, enabling it to withstand hard hitting blows that may come from overhead.
The specific design of our formed fiberglass top, with its engineered air space cavity and the 6"x9" "injection woven" woofer with aluminum dome tweeter built-in 2-way crossovers ensures greater clarity.
Cleaning the roof system is no problem. Simply power wash the complete roof system — speakers and all. Be safe, have fun and enjoy the best roof system on the market.
Also in This Category:
- 4PMCC Wireless Bluetooth Media Control Center
- (1) 500.2 W Plate Amp
- (4) PBR69XL 6"×9" marine component speakers
- (2) 4" Ports
- (1) Quick Release 3-Pin Power Connector
- (1) Dome Light
- (1) TR-40 Front LED Light Bar
- (1) CSR-6 Rear LED Light Bar
- (2) Zipper Pockets
- One year warranty. Original receipt from date of purchase required for warranty work.
RGB components not included.
Machine Upgrade Required
Machine must have upgraded suspension coil springs. ProBox is not responsible for any damages done to your vehicle without the suspension upgrade.
Highlights at a Glance
Wireless Bluetooth® Media Control Center
The ProBox Media Control Center allows you to stream your tunes wirelessly via Bluetooth® technology from your mobile device to your ProBox top. The multifunction, single knob interface performs all the basic audio control functions, while the included USB charging port delivers power to your phone. A standard 3.5mm auxiliary port is included for wired connectivity, and two marine grade switches control the front and rear LED light bars.
- Bluetooth® control with volume, play/pause, next track, and previous track functions
- 3.5mm AUX/USB (charge only) module
- Front and rear light switches
- Built-in fuse panel with (4) fused circuits — also serves as a power distribution block for better termination
- Removeable front panel for easy access to fuses
Bluetooth® Module Instructions
Click here to download a PDF (94 kB)
ProBox 500W Plate Amp
Want to get loud? The 500 watt (RMS) ProBox Plate Amp delivers. Its clean, flush design has no exposed wiring, keeping mud, water, dust and dirt from getting into the circuit board while off-roading. The back side of the Plate Amp has a closed cell gasket to ensure a good seal once the amp is mounted to the top. The Plate Amp is safe to power wash with no problems.
- Power @ 2Ω: 250 W x 2 channels (RMS)
ProBox 6x9 XL Marine Components
The ProBox 6x9 component speakers have been designed without a center pole behind the mid/tweeter. Instead, the mid/tweeter are suspended above the cone, making the 6x9 a true woofer with excellent bass response. This design also allowed us to mount the optional waterproof RGB LED circuit board behind the mid/tweeter. A reflective coating on the cone enhances the colors from the RGB LED circuit board, creating most impressive results.
Thanks to UV-resistant grilles, stainless steel hardware, plated speaker terminals, and rubber surrounds, the ProBox 6x9 component speakers are able to withstand the deteriorating effects of water, salt, and UV rays. Built-in 2-way crossovers ensure greater clarity.
- 4-way high performance, high efficiency 6” x 9” speakers
- High temperature blended PC/ABS tweeter bridge design with a ½” dome tweeter and 2” mid-range
- 6 x 9” woofer with Patented waterproof / UV treated composite paper cone with whizzer
- Blended 18Oz Ferrite / NEO magnet design
- Copper ring on T-yoke pole for increased middle-high frequency output
- Integrated RGB LED lighting
- Automotive grade black painted finish
- Woofer voice coil: 1.25” (32mm)
- Power handling: 150w RMS
- Sensitivity: 95dB
- Frequency response: 40Hz-20kHz
Optional Front Grill
Protect your investment against tree branches and other obstacles with an optional front grill, available in a variety of colors to complement your Kawasaki vehicle.
Control Your RGB LED Lights from Your Phone
With the GLO•PRO app, you can use your smartphone to simultaneously control the colors and flash pattern of the LEDs in your ProBox RGB tower speakers, RGB component speakers, and RGB wheel well kit. The GLO•PRO app is available for free from the iTunes App Store and Google Play.
Assembled in the USA with parts from China. Availability, pricing, descriptions and specifications subject to change without notice.