X3F4 #4 Fits 2017 and Up Can-Am Maverick X3 2-Seater
Rocking the powerful features of packages 2 and 3, package 4 amps it up even further with the addition of a custom rack for the 2000 watt water resistant sub amp.
The four 6”x9” XL marine components are powered by a water resistant, 800 watt 4-channel ProBox plate amp, and driven by a ProBox Wireless Bluetooth Media Control Center. Two 10" underseat subwoofer enclosures further enhance audio performance, and a custom designed tower bar with four 6”x9” RGB LED tower speakers mounts to the back of the X3 (tower bar also fits X3 MAX and X mr). Powering the 10” subs is a separate 2000 watt, 2-channel amplifier. A pre-installed, sealed wiring kit and a removable panel with rubber gasket protecting the gain and crossover controls provide unparalled water resistance, allowing you to rock the trails through the most extreme riding conditions.
X3F4 Package 4 is the most innovative and complete UTV audio system on the market and offers a simple streamlined installation that can be completed in just a few hours. Nothing Rocks Like a ProBox!
- 4PMCC Wireless Bluetooth Media Control Center (Bluetooth module style may vary)
- (4) PBR69XL-LED 6"×9" RGB Marine Component Speakers
- (4) CBA69XL RGB Tower Speakers
- (2) CAM-X3-SUB Subwoofer Enclosures
- Tower Bar
- (2) RGB Tower Speaker Terminal Cups
- (1) ProBox Plate Amp
- PBR2000.2 Amplifier Kit with Amp Bracket
- (1) CSR-36 Front LED Light Bar
- (1) CSR-6 Rear LED Light Bar
- (1) Quick Release 3-Pin Power Connector
- (1) Dome Light
- Front Bumper
- X3 BATT battery and battery holder
- One year warranty. Original receipt from date of purchase required for warranty work.
The wiring kit is pre-installed and sealed.
A removable panel with a rubber gasket protect the gain and crossover controls.
ProBox PRO-10S Shallow Mount Sub
- Power handling: 800 W RMS
- Basket material: Cast aluminum
- Magnet weight: 100 oz.
- Magnet material: Strontium ferrite
- Woofer structure weight: 14 lbs
- Cone body material: Paper
- 1-piece dust cover: Polyurethane
- Double Stitched surround
- Surround material: Foam
- Voice coil diameter: 2.5”
- Voice coil wire type: Aluminum, high temp
- Vented pole: Yes
- Compression terminals: Yes
- Primary box type: Vented
- Sensitivity (1W/1m): 86 dB
- DVC 2Ω: 2+2 PRO10-SD2
- DVC 4Ω: 4+4 PRO10-SD4
ProBox 6x9 XL Marine Components
The ProBox 6x9 component speakers have been designed without a center pole behind the mid/tweeter. Instead, the mid/tweeter are suspended above the cone, making the 6x9 a true woofer with excellent bass response. This design also allowed us to mount the optional waterproof RGB LED circuit board behind the mid/tweeter. A reflective coating on the cone enhances the colors from the RGB LED circuit board, creating most impressive results.
Thanks to UV-resistant grilles, stainless steel hardware, plated speaker terminals, and rubber surrounds, the ProBox 6x9 component speakers are able to withstand the deteriorating effects of water, salt, and UV rays. Built-in 2-way crossovers ensure greater clarity.
- 4-way high performance, high efficiency 6” x 9” speakers
- High temperature blended PC/ABS tweeter bridge design with a ½” dome tweeter and 2” mid-range
- 6 x 9” woofer with Patented waterproof / UV treated composite paper cone with whizzer
- Blended 18Oz Ferrite / NEO magnet design
- Copper ring on T-yoke pole for increased middle-high frequency output
- Integrated RGB LED lighting
- Automotive grade black painted finish
- Woofer voice coil: 1.25” (32mm)
- Power handling: 150w RMS
- Sensitivity: 95dB
- Frequency response: 40Hz-20kHz
Control Your RGB LED Lights from Your Phone
With the GLO•PRO app, you can use your smartphone to simultaneously control the colors and flash pattern of the LEDs in your ProBox RGB tower speakers, RGB component speakers, and RGB wheel well kit. The GLO•PRO app is available for free from the iTunes App Store and Google Play.
Wireless Bluetooth® Media Control Center
The ProBox Media Control Center allows you to stream your tunes wirelessly via Bluetooth® technology from your mobile device to your ProBox top. The multifunction, single knob interface performs all the basic audio control functions, while the included USB charging port delivers power to your phone. A standard 3.5mm auxiliary port is included for wired connectivity, and two marine grade switches control the front and rear LED light bars.
- Bluetooth® control with volume, play/pause, next track, and previous track functions
- 3.5mm AUX/USB (charge only) module
- Front and rear light switches
- Built-in fuse panel with (4) fused circuits — also serves as a power distribution block for better termination
- Removeable front panel for easy access to fuses
Assembled in the USA with parts from China. Availability, pricing, descriptions and specifications subject to change without notice.