10XP Fits 2016 and up Polaris Ranger 570 Full Size Single Cab. Also fits 2009-2014 Polaris XP800 Single Cab
This ProBox top is extremely rigid and can tolerate repeated abuse. All ProBox tops can endure wind speeds of 100+ mph while being hauled to and from your favorite riding destination.
The ProBox top is constructed from multiple layers of 1/2", waterproof, ultralite fiberglass composite, then sealed with our ProBox Armor Coating. Each piece of the ultralite fiberglass composite is made up of two layers of woven fiberglass fabric and three layers of counter strand. The outer rim has three laminated pieces creating 15 layers for added strength and enabling it to withstand hard hitting blows that may come from overhead.
Cleaning the roof system is no problem. Simply power wash the complete roof system. Be safe, have fun and enjoy the best roof system on the market.
- 4PMCC Wireless Bluetooth Media Control Center
- (4) PBR65 6.5" Marine Component Speakers
- (1) 500.2 W Plate Amp
- (1) CSR-36 Front LED Light Bar
- (1) CSR-6 LED Light Bar
- (1) Quick Release 3-Pin Power Connector
- (1) Dome Light
- (1) Zipper Pocket
- ABS Insert Panel
- One year warranty. Original receipt from date of purchase required for warranty work.
RGB components not included.
ProBox 500W Plate Amp
Want to get loud? The 500 watt (RMS) ProBox Plate Amp delivers. Its clean, flush design has no exposed wiring, keeping mud, water, dust and dirt from getting into the circuit board while off-roading. The back side of the Plate Amp has a closed cell gasket to ensure a good seal once the amp is mounted to the top. The Plate Amp is safe to power wash with no problems.
- Power @ 2Ω: 250 W x 2 channels (RMS)
ProBox 6.5" Marine Components
Our marine components withstand the deteriorating effects of water, salt, and UV rays, thanks to UV-resistant grilles, stainless steel hardware, plated speaker terminals, and rubber surrounds. Built-in 2-way crossovers ensure greater clarity.
- Patented woven waterproof paper cone
- Polypropylene woofer
- Polypropylene mid-range
- Aluminum tweeter
- Automotive grade black painted finish
- Power handling: 75 W (RMS)
- Sensitivity: 94 dB
- Frequency response: 55Hz - 20kHz
Control Your RGB LED Lights from Your Phone
With the GLO•PRO app, you can use your smartphone to simultaneously control the colors and flash pattern of the LEDs in your ProBox RGB tower speakers, RGB component speakers, and RGB wheel well kit. The GLO•PRO app is available for free from the iTunes App Store and Google Play.
Wireless Bluetooth® Media Control Center
The ProBox Media Control Center allows you to stream your tunes wirelessly via Bluetooth® technology from your mobile device to your ProBox top. The multifunction, single knob interface performs all the basic audio control functions, while the included USB charging port delivers power to your phone. A standard 3.5mm auxiliary port is included for wired connectivity, and two marine grade switches control the front and rear LED light bars.
- Bluetooth® control with volume, play/pause, next track, and previous track functions
- 3.5mm AUX/USB (charge only) module
- Front and rear light switches
- Built-in fuse panel with (4) fused circuits — also serves as a power distribution block for better termination
- Removeable front panel for easy access to fuses
Bluetooth® Module Instructions
Click here to download a PDF (94 kB)
Assembled in the USA with parts from China. Availability, pricing, descriptions and specifications subject to change without notice.