PRCF8-410L-1600 Fits 2014 and Up Polaris Ranger 900/1000 Crew Cab and 2014-16 Polaris 900/570 Full Size Crew Cab
This ProBox top is extremely rigid and can tolerate repeated abuse. All ProBox tops can endure wind speeds of 100+ mph while being hauled to and from your favorite riding destination.
The PRCF8-410L-1600 top is constructed from reinforced “formed” fiberglass, then sealed with our ProBox Armor Coating, enabling it to withstand hard hitting blows that may come from overhead.
The specific design of our formed fiberglass top, with its engineered air space cavity and the 6"x9" "injection woven" woofer with aluminum dome tweeter built-in 2-way crossovers ensures greater clarity.
Cleaning the roof system is no problem. Simply power wash the complete roof system — speakers and all. Be safe, have fun and enjoy the best roof system on the market.
- 4PMCC Wireless Bluetooth Media Control Center
- (8) PBR69XL 6"×9" Marine Component Speakers
- (4) PRO-I 10" RGB Full-Range Drivers
- (4) 4" Ports
- (1) ProBox Plate Amp
- (1) PRO-C20 Front LED Light Bar
- (2) PRO-C6 Front LED Light Bars
- (1) CSR-6 Rear LED Light Bar
- (1) Quick Release 3-Pin Power Connector
- (2) Dome Lights
- (2) Zipper Pockets
- ABS Insert Panel
- One year warranty. Original receipt from date of purchase required for warranty work.
RANGER REAR PANEL
The RANGER REAR PANEL rear window option fits the 2014 and Up Polaris Ranger Single Cab and Crew Cab with a tight seal, and no gaps. Available as an optional add-on to the Ranger tops. Not sold separately.
Note: The RANGER REAR PANEL will not fit High Lifter models.
Wireless Bluetooth® Media Control Center
The ProBox Media Control Center allows you to stream your tunes wirelessly via Bluetooth® technology from your mobile device to your ProBox top. The multifunction, single knob interface performs all the basic audio control functions, while the included USB charging port delivers power to your phone. A standard 3.5mm auxiliary port is included for wired connectivity, and two marine grade switches control the front and rear LED light bars.
- Bluetooth® control with volume, play/pause, next track, and previous track functions
- 3.5mm AUX/USB (charge only) module
- Front and rear light switches
- Built-in fuse panel with (4) fused circuits — also serves as a power distribution block for better termination
- Removeable front panel for easy access to fuses
Bluetooth® Module Instructions
Click here to download a PDF (94 kB)
Control Your RGB LED Lights from Your Phone
With the GLO•PRO app, you can use your smartphone to simultaneously control the colors and flash pattern of the LEDs in your ProBox RGB tower speakers, RGB component speakers, and RGB wheel well kit. The GLO•PRO app is available for free from the iTunes App Store and Google Play.
Assembled in the USA with parts from China. Availability, pricing, descriptions and specifications subject to change without notice.