HR110L-750 Fits 2005 and up Honda Ridgeline
The new HR110L-750 will deliver deeper and harder-hitting bass than any 2-10" or 2-12" sealed enclosure for this application. The custom built ProBox PRO-10, combined with the large airspace and precise speaker and port alignment will take your system to a whole new level of output.
- Power handling: 750 W RMS
Assembled in the USA with parts from China. Availability, pricing, descriptions and specifications subject to change without notice.
Enclosures Not Sold Empty.
ProBox subs are specifically designed to be used with ProBox enclosure formulas.
ProBox PRO-10 Subs
- Power handling: 800 W RMS
- Basket material: Cast aluminum
- Magnet weight: 100 oz.
- Magnet material: Strontium ferrite
- Woofer structure weight: 15 lbs
- Cone body material: Paper
- 1-piece dust cover: Polyurethane
- Double Stitched surround
- Surround material: Foam
- Voice coil diameter: 2.5”
- Voice coil wire type: Aluminum, high temp
- Vented pole: Yes
- Compression terminals: Yes
- Chrome back plate
- Primary box type: Vented
- Sensitivity (1W/1m): 86 dB
- DVC 2Ω: 2+2 PRO10-D2
- DVC 4Ω: 4+4 PRO10-D4
Need More Help?
If you need further assistance with tuning your system, please request support on our contact page, and a technician will contact you. The procedure takes 15 to 20 minutes. Our goal is to ensure you are getting maximum results from your new system, and that all settings are correct to prevent clipping. At full volume, you should have 100% clarity.