04FSC210L-AMP Fits 2004-2008 Ford SuperCrew
Tired of your 10" and 12" subs not delivering the big sound you're looking for in this application? Look no further — we guarantee this new loaded ProBox will deliver more bass than any other (2) 10" or 12" sealed downfire enclosure on the market.
- Power handling: 800 x 800 W RMS
- Coil size: 2.5"
Assembled in the USA with parts from China. Availability, pricing, descriptions and specifications subject to change without notice.
Enclosures Not Sold Empty.
ProBox subs are specifically designed to be used with ProBox enclosure formulas.
ProBox PRO-10 Subs
- Power handling: 800 W RMS
- Basket material: Cast aluminum
- Magnet weight: 100 oz.
- Magnet material: Strontium ferrite
- Woofer structure weight: 15 lbs
- Cone body material: Paper
- 1-piece dust cover: Polyurethane
- Double Stitched surround
- Surround material: Foam
- Voice coil diameter: 2.5”
- Voice coil wire type: Aluminum, high temp
- Vented pole: Yes
- Compression terminals: Yes
- Chrome back plate
- Primary box type: Vented
- Sensitivity (1W/1m): 86 dB
- DVC 2Ω: 2+2 PRO10-D2
- DVC 4Ω: 4+4 PRO10-D4
ProBox 800W Plate Amp
Want to get loud? The new 800 watt (RMS) ProBox Plate Amp delivers. Its clean, flush design has no exposed wiring, keeping mud, water, dust and dirt from getting into the circuit board while off-roading. The back side of the Plate Amp has a closed cell gasket to ensure a good seal once the amp is mounted to the top. The Plate Amp is safe to power wash with no problems.
- Power @ 4Ω: 125 W x 4 channels (RMS)
- Power @ 2Ω: 210 W x 4 channels (RMS)
Need More Help?
If you need further assistance with tuning your system, please request support on our contact page, and a technician will contact you. The procedure takes 15 to 20 minutes. Our goal is to ensure you are getting maximum results from your new system, and that all settings are correct to prevent clipping. At full volume, you should have 100% clarity.